I’ve talked about my favorite fall fashion trends but today I wanted to talk about my favorite fall beauty products. So let’s jump right in and get to it!
1. Pro Beauty Tools Professional Curling Iron 1″ – My go to hair styling tool. I use this curling iron for my everyday loose curl hairstyle.
2. It’s a 10 Leave in Conditioner – For silky smooth strands, I put this in my hair after every shower to keep it healthy and frizz free all day.
3. Nexxus Comb Thru Touchable Hold Finishing Mist – This lightweight finishing spray finishes off all of my hair styles holding it in place all day.
4. Revlon Ultra HD Matte LipColor 645 HD Forever – I am OBSESSED with these matte lip colors. Unlike some matte lipsticks that leave your lips feeling dry, this keeps them moisturized while still giving you the on trend matte look. The 645 HD Forever color is the perfect nude for fall!
5. OPI Barefoot in Barcelona – The perfect nude caramel color that goes with literally everything. This is the perfect everyday color for fall.
6. Essie Gel Top Coat – Shellac mani’s can get expensive, so DIY at home with this gel top coat from Essie that has made my at home mani’s last 10x longer.
7. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser – I use this cleanser year round and swear by it. It is a gentle cleanser that won’t dry out your skin and gives it all the nutrients you need while washing away the daily impurities.
8. Tula Travel Size Set – With the cooler months comes holidays and more travel. I love having my Tula minis to take with me on the go, especially when you are out of town and your skin decides to bless you with a brand new pimple…..no thanks!
9. CosMedix Affirm Antioxidant Serum – This is the year I am forcing myself to start being proactive about my aging skin care routine to help prevent wrinkles. Let’s face it, we’re not getting any younger and neither is our skin. I love this Affirm Serum and you can see results immediately!
10. MaskerAide All Eyes on Me & MaskerAide Facial Sheet Masks – Your skin deserves a little pampering and what better way than to throw on one of these sheet masks, eye gels, and run yourself a bubble bath?! And how cute are the names on these sheet masks? “I Don’t Wanna Grow Up” is my favorite, so true!
What are some of your favorite fall beauty products?!
Pin now & read later!