Today I am giving you guys an update on my current beauty must haves that I cannot live without!
1. Ashley Sievert Mineral Velvet Creme & Mineral Finishing Powder – this foundation and powder combo are AMAZING! It is by far the best foundation I have ever tried! I use the shade Milan for both products and It gives great coverage but is so light weight that it doesn’t feel like you even have makeup on.
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder – I use this bronzing powder as a blush/bronzer contouring combo. A little bit goes a long way and this product last forever! I use the shade Tawny Brown.
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – This powder gives you an amazing glow! I use it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and my upper lip.
4. Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara – No clumps, no flakes, lots of length, and lots of volume….need I say more!?
5. NYX Lip Liner – To give my lips a little more definition, I apply this lip liner before my lipstick to give them a definite shape and to make them look fuller. I use the shade Peekaboo Neutral.
6. ELF Matte Lip Color – For the perfect everyday shade, I use this ELF lipstick for a neutral everyday look when you just need a little something but don’t feel like going full on with the makeup. I use the shade Tea Rose.
7. Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette – This palette has every neutral color you could ever need!
If you have any questions regarding the products I use or any other questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org -xo